egg recipe. If you are really getting late and totally out of lunch box ideas, then this is one scrambled egg recipe that will never fail you.
It is easy to understand why egg stuffed bun works as a lunch box idea; it is easy to make, tasty and healthy too. It has just the right balance of proteins and carbohydrates. The best part about this scrambled eggs recipe is that you can make it with the basic ingredients that are always present in your kitchen. The only thing extra required are sweet buns and they are very easily available in all bakeries.
Ingredients For Egg Stuffed Bun:
- Eggs 4
- Onion 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies 2 (chopped)
- Tomato 1 (chopped)
- Coriander leaves or cilantro (chopped) 2tbsp
- Pepper 1tbsp
- Butter 2tbsp
- Sweet buns 3 or 4
- Salt as per taste
Procedure For Egg Stuffed Bun:
1. Break the eggs in a mixing bowl. Add all the chopped spices like onions, green chillies and tomato into it.
2. Add a few pinch of salt and the freshly chopped coriander leaves.
3. Now beat the eggs with a spoon or an electronic beater to make a smooth mixture.
4. Melt a spoonful of butter in a pan. Season it with pepper.
5. Pour the beaten egg mixture into the pan and scramble it. You will need to cook it on low flame for maximum 2 minutes.
6. Never overcook eggs because too much heat denatures the proteins in egg whites.
7. You can sprinkle some more pepper after taking it off the flame.
8. Use a sharp knife to make a deep incision into the centre of the sweet buns. It should not cut it into halves, but make large enough to fit the scrambled eggs.
9. Butter the buns on the inside and stuff the fried eggs into it.
Egg stuffed buns are ready to pack for a quick lunch!