Pineapple pork is a sweet and sour meat recipe. Many people would simply love to relish this pork recipe as it has a savoury taste. This pineapple pork recipe is both tasty and filling. You can have pineapple pork either with rice or chappatis. It is also an excellent non vegetarian appetizer. This pork recipe is created out of a simple combination of pineapple and pork. Ideal for all pork lovers, this recipe is a combination of both sweet and sour taste palates. A further zing is added to this boneless pork recipe with a spicy tomato and vinegar sauce.
We give you the recipe of pineapple pork.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- For The Pork Balls
- Pork- 500gms (boneless medium sized pieces)
- Pineapple Slices- 8-10
- Soy Sauce- 2tbsp
- Wine- 5tbsp
- Black Pepper- 2tbsp
- For The Pork
- Cornflour- 3tbsp
- Eggs- 5-6
- Flour- 5tbsp
- Groundnut Oil- 3-4tbsp
- Salt- To Taste
For The Sauce
- Tomato Sauce- 2tbsp
- Vinegar- 1tbsp
- Sugar- 1tbsp
- Take the pork in a large bowl and mix the soy sauce, wine, cornflour, black pepper and some salt to it. Let it marinate for at least 30-45 minutes.
- Break the eggs in another medium sized bowl and add the flour to it. Mix well and keep it aside.
- Now take the pork and dip it in the flour mixture. Add some salt into this mixture and mix well.
- Put a frying pan over the gas oven and pour groundnut oil into it.
- Fry each piece of pork in the oil over a medium flame until brown.
- Strain the extra oil and keep it aside.
For The Sauce
- Take another frying pan over the gas oven and add the tomato sauce, vinegar, sugar and cornflour into it.
- Keep stirring it for 2-3 minutes over a low flame.
- Turn off the gas after the sauce turns thick.
For The Serving
- Stick a toothpick through a pork and pineapple piece. Repeat this action for the remaining pork and pineapple pieces.
- Now place them on a plate and pour the sauce over them.
- Your pineapple pork is now ready to be served.
This boneless pork recipe of pineapple pork is an ideal non vegetarian appetizer. Try making out this pork recipe at home and let your loved ones relish on it.