Mushroom lamb is an extremely delightful lamb recipe. The best part of this recipe is that it is very easy to prepare and simply delicious. So get ready to sizzle your taste buds with this easy lamb recipe. This recipe with mushrooms and lamb can be made to serve on any occasion. If you are in deep love with the combination of mushroom and meat then this recipe is the pick for you. Bring a smile on the face of your loved ones with this tasty lamb recipe.
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
- Lamb Chops- 6-8
- Button Mushrooms- 1 can
- Black Pepper Powder- 1½tsp
- Soy sauce- 2-3tsp
- Ginger Garlic Paste- 1tbsp
- Sugar- 1½tsp
- Cornflour- 1-2 cups
- Broccoli- 2 cups (separated into florets)
- Butter- 2-3tbsp
- Vegetable Oil- 3-4tbsp
- Salt- To taste
For The Mushroom Lamb
- Place a deep bottomed frying pan over a gas oven and pour the vegetable oil into it.
- Now add the lamb chops and fry on a medium flame till it turns light brown in colour.
- Now add the button mushrooms to it and fry for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the black pepper powder, soy sauce, ginger garlic paste, sugar and some salt to it. Saute on a low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add 1 cup of water to it and bring it to boil. Add the cornflour. Stir it once and let it simmer on a low flame for 5-6 minutes.
- Add the cornflour to the pan and again stir the whole mixture continuously for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.
- Turn off the gas oven and bring the mushroom lamb down.
For The Serving
- Place another frying pan on the gas oven and add butter to it.
- Now add the broccoli florets and stir fry for 2-3 minutes on a medium flame or till soft.
- Serve the mushroom lamb on 6 or 8 plates as per the requirement.
- Garnish it with the fried broccoli and serve hot.
Make mushroom lamb with this easy lamb recipe and carry away appreciations for the wonderful taste of the dish.