Nobody can make magic with cheese like the Italians. Every dish that they prepare has the rich taste of cheese as well as herbs. Today, we shall share an easy way to make fried bread dumplings. Take a look.
This fried bread dumplings recipe requires as less as 8 ingredients and can taste best with sauce. Your kids will also like the protein rich snack as you call it “Polpette di uove".
Fried Bread Dumplings – Easy Italian Snack
- 2-3 slices of bread
- 1 glass of milk
- 1 egg
- 1 cup parmesan cheese (grated)
- Fresh mint leaves (chopped finely)
- ' onion (chopped, sauteed)
- Salt according to taste
- Some pepper
- Olive oil for frying
Making The Italian Snack:
1 In a bowl, add the egg, grated cheese, salt, pepper, mint and onion. Mix well.
2. Remove the brown portion of the bread and cut into squares.
3. Soak the slices in milk and squeeze off the excess.
4. Dip the bread in the egg mixture and fry till golden brown.
The healthy kids snack, fried bread dumplings is ready.