How many types of fried rice have you tasted? There are so many varieties that it becomes actually difficult to name them all. Here we will make an easy fried rice using fish and some veggies as the prime ingredients. This fried rice recipe is so tasty, that once you taste this dish, you are surely going to get addicted to it. Usually this fish fried rice recipe is marinated with salt and lemon to give it a sweet-salty flavour. You can use salmon, tuna or any other fish as per your choice for making a fish fried rice. But here, in this rice recipe we will use salmon fillets for making fish fried rice. Try this rice recipe at home and see how everyone falls in love with your fish fried rice recipe.
Preparation Time- 1 hour
- Salmon Fillets- 1 can
- Lemon Juice- 4-5tbsp
- Red Chilli Powder- 2tbsp
- Ginger- 1tbsp
- Garlic- 1½tbsp (Finely minced)
- Cardamom- 1
- Cloves- 2-3
- Cinnamon- 2-3
- Spring Onions- 1cup (finely chopped)
- Corns- 1cup
- Carrots- Half cup (finely chopped)
- Green Peas- ½ cup
- Cashew Nuts- 1cup
- Soy Sauce- 2tbsp
- Basmati Rice- 500gms
- Vegetable Oil- 7-8tbsp
- Salt- To taste
- Marinate the fish fillets with the lemon juice, red chilli powder and some salt for at least half an hour.
- Boil the rice and spread it on some kitchen tissues.
- Keep a frying pan over the gas oven and add 4-5tbsp of vegetable oil to it. Add the garlic and ginger. Fry the fish in the same oil over a medium flame till it turns brown. Keep it aside.
- Now take another frying pan and add the remaining vegetable oil to it. Add the cardamom, cloves and cinnamon to the same pan and fry on a low flame for a minute.
- Add the spring onions, corns, carrots, green peas, cashew nuts and some salt to it. Fry for 2-3 minutes over medium flame. Add the soy sauce and sugar. Fry the whole mixture for 1-2 minutes over a low flame.
- Now add the fish fillets and rice. Keep stirring the whole mixture on a low flame for 4-5 minutes.
- Your fish fried rice is now ready to be served. Turn off the gas oven and bring it down.
Serve this fried rice with any other side dish, be it vegetarian or non vegetarian.