Egg cheese puff is a delightful and yummy side dish recipe. You can also have it otherwise at any time of the day. Children will simply love this cheese puff recipe. This egg recipe is extremely simple and easy to make. You add this egg cheese recipe to your wish list for any occasion.
The prime ingredients of an egg cheese recipe is eggs, all purpose flour and cheese. These cheese puffs are slightly fried in butter. This adds more flavour to the egg recipe. This cheese eggs recipe will surely gain a lot of appreciations from all those who you serve them to. Try making egg cheese with this egg recipe.
Preparation Time: 10-15 minutes
Cooking Time: 20-25 minutes
- All Purpose Flour- 2-3 cups
- Eggs- 6-7
- Grated Cheese- 2-3 cups
- Red Chilli Powder- 1tsp
- Onion Paste- 1tbsp
- Baking Powder- 1tsp
- Butter- 2cups
- Salt- To Taste
- Black Pepper- 2-3tsp
- Tomato sauce- I cup
- Take a deep bottomed frying pan and place it over a gas oven. Keep it on a medium flame and add 1 cup of butter to it.
- After the butter melts, add the all purpose flour and some salt to it. Stir well for 2-3 minutes over a low flame.
- Now keep pouring some water to the flour in the pan and take care that it does not become too lucid. Bring it down after the mixture turns a bit thick and let it cool.
- Break the eggs into the flour after it has cooled down. Mix it well and see that no lumps are formed.
- Now add the grated cheese, red chilli powder, onion paste and the baking powder to it. Mix it well for 1-2 minutes.
- Take another frying pan over the gas oven and add the remaining cup of butter to it. Let it get heated over a medium flame.
- You must now take exactly 1tbsp of the flour mixture and deep fry in the pan over a low flame. Repeat this process until the mixture is over.
- Keep all the egg cheese puffs over a kitchen tissue so that it soaks away the extra oil.
For The Serving
- Take the puffs and place them over a plate.
- Sprinkle pepper over them and serve hot with some tomato sauce.
Try this egg recipe and make everyone happy with the delightful taste of egg cheese puffs.