Scrambled eggs is one of the most highly preferred breakfast ideas. From working couples to single men to house wives, most of the non-vegetarians always pick up eggs with their lousy eyes to prepare breakfast. You can make the plain scrambled eggs with just eggs or add few vegetables like onions, green chillies and peas. How about using the leftover chicken that you prepared last night?
The combination of chicken and scrambled eggs is a great to start your day with! It is healthy, filling and can be made in the same duration. Lets check out the recipe to prepare chicken scrambled eggs recipe.
Chicken scrambled eggs, breakfast recipe:
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Boneless chicken- ½ cup (boiled and shredded)
- Eggs- 4-6
- Onion- 2 (chopped)
- Tomato- 1 (chopped)
- Green chillies- 3 (chopped)
- Black pepper powder- 2tbsp
- Chaat masala- 1tsp
- Milk- 1 cup
- Shredded cheese- ½ cup (optional)
- Salt- as per taste
- Olive oil- ½ cup
- Tomatoes- 1 (cut into 4 halves)
- Onion- 1 (sliced in julienne cutting)
- Coriander leaves- ½ cup chopped
- Heat 1tsp oil in a frying pan. Add onion and peas. Cook on low flame for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add the shredded chicken and saute on medium flame until it becomes tender.
- Sprinkle salt, green chillies, and tomato. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Meanwhile, whisk an egg in a glass and add black pepper powder and 1tsp milk. Mix and pour into the frying pan when the chicken cooks. Mix well so that the egg whites scramble.
- Flip and cook on the other side if required. Spread shredded cheese and sprinkle chaat masala.
Chicken scrambled egg recipe is ready. Garnish with tomatoes, onion and coriander leaves. You can serve it hot with bread toast or with tomato sauce.