Tips for bold look:
1. Bold colors such as black, orange and red best define the look. Include bright colors in your closet. Don't forget the classic white. A white shirt or t-shirt adds to the elegance of the bold and beautiful look.
2. A pair of dark and light colored denims is a must have to get the bold look. Pick up the smart fit which flatters the thighs and height.
3. Boots or stilettos are great to get the bold look this fall. It also protects the feet from getting dry and cracks. Heels, wedges and flats are excellent footwear options.
4. Leather jackets or shrugs add to the smart bold look of a woman. Stoles or scarves finish the winter look.
5. Accessorize with a hand bag. It can be a sling bag, tote or a clutch. Funky jewelry and bangles creates a nice blend of ethnic and bold look.
6. As red and black are the best examples of bold look, a red lip gloss and a black eye shadow are a must. To get the bold makeup, use dark colors such as black, purple, dark blue or peacock green eye shadow. Kohl liners are great bold makeup tips to highlight the eyes.
7. For the bold makeup look, you can either try lips or eyes. However, eyes are the best to get bold look.
8. Retro prints are another fashion statement for the bold look. On weekends, hang out with friends in retro prints or colours.
Follow these 8 tips to get bold look and makeup!