Black dress is an essential of a woman's wardrobe. Black is an elegant colour which can be worn to get bold look or the classic stylish look. Most of the times, black dress is considered as a colour of the evil, so you might think twice on how to accessorise it and carry this elegant colour with style... Black dress can be worn in a party or at office. It is best to wear a black dress at night especially at parties. Even though black is a plain dark colour, it can be accessorised to get the perfect look which appeal the eyes. Here are few fashion tips to accessorise a black dress.
Fashion tips to accessorise a black dress:
1. Red is a contrasting colour which goes really well with a black dress. You can use red colour to accessorise your black dress through earrings, nail polish, lipstick, pouch/clutch or heels.
2. Red is a colour which will be visible and adds an appeal to the bold black dress. If your black dress is deep neck then just wear a simple earring which is not too dangling for the event.
3. If you are wearing big earring which covers the face appearance, then avoid wearing neck piece. When wearing a small diamond or pearl ear stud, try to cover the neck with a simple yet funky neck piece. Even pearl neck pieces can be worn to get the classic look. If you don't like accessorising the neck, you can carry the bare neck look with ease! Its in and looks great in parties.
4. Apply red nail polish rather than going for black. Matchy-matchy look is a big no no fashion tip! So, apply red nail colour rather than going for black.
5. Red nail polish is best complimented with red lip gloss or lipstick. So, apply a light or dark red lip colour which is glossy. This adds a sensual appeal to the bold dress.
6. If you don't like red, you can keep it simple with a nude lip colour and work on eye makeup. To carry a black dress with style, you can try the doe eye makeup to carry the bold statement.
7. Footwear finishes the look. To get the perfect red and black bold look, wear a high heel with a red strap.
8. If you are not wearing red, you can go for purple or dark blue footwear for a different style! Create your own statement by wearing a tip-toe stilettos or gladiator heels which are in trend now.
9. Hair accessories should be avoided when bold colours are already used to accessorise your black dress. It is best to play with your hairstyle.
10. Make a bun or try the beehive hairstyle. Accesorise with a small clip in the back (if required) or leave it simple with simple black clips. This is a great fashion tip to get the desired look according to the occasion.
Try these fashion tips to accessorise a black dress and carry the bold look with style and ease!