Green tea is probably one of the useful ingredients you can find in a beauty routine. Drinking green tea is not only healthy for your body, but it affects your skin on a large extent. Due to a large amount of antioxidants present in green tea, it helps to give you a radiant and glowing face. Due to numerous properties found in green tea, it not only benefits the skin but it also benefits your hair as well.
Well, today we would be speaking about green tea toner which you can make on your own. So, let’s start with the recipe.
Ingredients you need
- Two spoons of green tea
- One bowl water
Also Read: Prepare this amazing rose cleansing milk for gorgeous skin
- Take one bowl of water and heat it for some time.
- Once the water starts to boil add few spoons of green tea leaves.
- Now allow it to brew for some time.
- Wait until the water turns into dark yellow in color.
- Turn off the flame after 10 minutes.
- Allow the water to cool down.
- Collect in a container.
How to use
- Collect the green tea water in a container and allow it to cool down.
- Store this in refrigerator every time.
- Take some green tea water in a cotton ball and clean your face with this.
- Allow the water to dry on its own and wash off with clean water.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a day to get rid of the acne on the skin.
Also Read: Get rid of adult acne with these simple remedies
Benefits of green tea on skin
- Green tea contains high amount of anti oxidants which help to kill free radicals on the skin leading to acne on the skin.
- Using green tea toner or green tea based products can help to prevent your skin from damage as it works as a natural sun screen.
- It helps to slow down the signs of ageing on the skin.
- Due to polyphenols present in green tea it prevents reaction with free radicals leading to sun damage to acne on the skin.
- Due to powerful anti oxidants present in the green tea water, it helps to slow down the ageing spots on the face.
- It helps to leave your skin youthful, ever glowing and gorgeous.
- Green tea proves to be extremely helpful in blocking the cancer-promoting actions of carcinogens and ultraviolet light on the skin.
- Including green tea in your daily skin care routine can help to treat minor skin care problems and also prevent from serious damage on skin.
- High amount of anti oxidants present in green tea helps to treat hyper pigmentation on the skin as well.
- Due to astringent properties in green tea water, it helps to shrink the size of the pores.
- Also using green water in your beauty regime it also helps to control accumulation of oil on the face. It proves to be extremely great for oily skin.
- According to studies, it is found that using green tea can help to reduce appearance of acne and blackheads on the face.
- Also due to anti oxidants present in the green tea it helps to rejuvenate your skin and also exfoliate them thoroughly.
- Using green tea under the eyes can help to reduce dark circles and puffy eyes.