Winters are really, really painful for those people who have dry skin. But, what about people who have an oily skin? Here, we will share with you some winter skin care tips for girls with an oily skin.
Having oily skin does not mean that you can skip out on skin care all together during winters. No, you can't be lazy when it comes to your skin, no matter what your skin type is. So, to make sure that even your oily skin thrives at its best during winter, you need to follow an ideal skin care routine.
And to be honest, there's very little you need to do to make your oily skin look its best during winters. During summers, oily skin tends to breakout and end up looking really greasy and dull. During winters, given the proper care, oily skin can look its best, glowing self.
So, all you oily-skinned beauties, be sure not to neglect or ignore your skin even during winters. Trust us, you need to follow a routine for your skin regardless of the weather. So, here's everything you need to do for your oily skin during winters.
1. Face Wash: Use a regular face wash, twice every day. Be sure to stay away from acne washes during winters, as these could dry out your skin too much.
2. Scrub: Winters don't mean you can forget all about dead skin removal. So, be sure to scrub your face at least once a week.
3. Tone: Use a toner to make sure your pores shrink back to their normal size, and to maintain the natural pH level of your face. People with an oily skin have larger pores, so this is a really important winter skin care tip for oily skin.
4. Moisturise: Yes, even though you have oily skin, it is really important to moisturise your skin. This helps keep the skin from over-drying. Be sure to use a gel or water-based moisturiser.
5. Face Oils: Face oils wouldn't make your skin oilier, they would just make sure your skin remains soft and supple. It also helps maintain the natural oils in your skin.
6. Sunscreen: You cannot skip sunscreen, no matter what the weather. Use a sunscreen with an SPF level of 30 or above.
7. Eye Cream: The skin on the under-eye area is extremely thin and sensitive, which is why it requires extra moisture. So, be sure to include an eye cream in your regime of winter skin care tips for oily skin.