The upper lip area tends to be one of the driest areas of the entire face, along with the areas surrounding the lips. Here, we'll be sharing with you tips on what you can do when you have rashes on your upper lip area.
Having rashes on the upper lip can be really painful, especially if you know you have to get your upper lip hair removed. The dryness just adds to the pain and sometimes, it can even bleed. And we all know how annoying it is to keep living with upper lip hair.
So, what do you do? Completely quit on getting your upper lips done? That isn't really possible or feasible.
You could try out these easy remedies and try to heal your upper lip area and then go and get the hair removed. That seems a lot easier to deal with, right?
So, before you suffer the pain entirely, try out these home remedies. They will work for you for sure, and they are all completely safe, so try them out.
1. Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is a deeply penetrating and moisturising oil and it seeps deep into the skin. Use it overnight and wake up to your rash completely healed.
2. Petroleum Jelly: One of the simplest and most effective remedies for rash on upper lips is to use a coat of petroleum jelly on the rash. Leave it overnight and watch how it heals your skin.
3. Aloe Vera Gel: Aloe vera gel will hydrate and soothe the rash at the same time, so if you need a remedy that works both ways, then this is it for you!
4. Castor Oil: Castor oil has omega fatty acids that are great for the hair and the skin. Massage this on to the rash-prone area and leave it on overnight for best results.
5. Olive Oil: Olive oil has a high content of vitamin E, which is really good for any type of skin problem. What makes this remedy great is the fact that everyone would have access to olive oil because it is often used for cooking.
6. Almond Oil: Another oil that has a lot of vitamin E in it would be almond oil. This oil is really gentle to use. This remedy is perfect for people with a sensitive skin type.
7. Vitamin E Oil: Vitamin E is perfect for people with severely dry rashes on the upper lip area. Massage it well and let it work its magic overnight.