Contrary to what you would believe, girls with glasses do need to follow a different set of skin care rules, just like how there are different makeup rules for girls with glasses.
Makeup for girls who wear glasses can be a little bit tricky, although the skin care routine should be fairly simple. And it is. It wouldn't take much time at all.
Girls with glasses can sometimes neglect skin care because they feel that the glasses will eventually overshadow everything. This is not true.
Everyone needs to take care of their skin, regardless of the age, sex or gender. And just because you wear glasses, it does not mean that you can skip out on your special skin care regime.
We know it's hard to believe that girls with glasses would need a different set of skin care rules, but it is true. You do. For example, glasses often leave ridges on the nose area that look a little odd once you take off your glasses or switch to lenses.
So, here, we'll tell you how to deal with all the problems that your skin could be facing due to glasses. Have a look at the tips to follow for girls who wear glasses.
1. Oil Blotting: Keep tissue paper or blotting paper handy when you're wearing glasses. The glasses put pressure on the areas they touch and that could lead to extra oil production there. This is one of the most important tips to follow for girls who wear glasses.
2. Cleanser: It is also a good idea for you to carry a small bottle of face cleanser or face wash no matter where you go.
3. Face Powder: Always carry face powder with you in your bag, so that you can look fresh when you're on the go and also get rid of excessive oil around the areas where your glasses touch your face.
4. Clean Glasses: The glasses come in contact with the oils, dust and makeup on your face and hence it is really important to clean your glasses.
5. Scrub: Take off your glasses at night and using a face wash itself, scrub the area. This will help you avoid dark patches from the glasses touching your face.
So, do remember to follow these skin care tips and let us know how they worked for you.