Makeup is amazing, yes. It makes you look flawless and gives you a lit-from-within look, if done well. But, what we all want to do is to look great without using any makeup products. We need products which will make us look great without the use of makeup.
Of course, this is really easy to do in our teenage years; but after a certain point of time, it just gets impossible to go completely without any makeup.
But, we should all try to be comfortable, without wearing makeup, in our natural states. There are certain skin care tips you must follow, in order to look great without using makeup. And yes, it is actually possible!
In fact, it is encouraged that you do go without using any makeup for a few days. Makeup every day can be really harmful for the skin.
But even if you do use makeup, ensure you use trusted brands because the wrong makeup can clog up your skin and make it look a lot worse. And try to stick to minimal makeup like BB creams and lip and cheek stains.
So, here's what you need to look at if you want glowing skin, without the use of any makeup.
1. A Good Cleanser: Face wash is the first step to ensure clear skin. A few face washes can actually make you break out more than you did before. This is because they may have harsh ingredients and chemicals. That's why stick to really gentle face washes. Trust us, it can make all the difference.
2. SPF: One of the most important steps in having good skin is to use a good product with an SPF during the day. It makes sure your skin does not tan, and since sun damage also causes early ageing, make sure you use SPF without fail.
3. Toner: Using a toner is a must to get naturally glowing skin. Large pores do not help your skin look nice at all. So, make sure you use a toner after washing your face to ensure the pores are shrunk. That's how to look great without makeup.
4. Night-time Skincare Ritual: A night-time skincare ritual is really important to ensure that you have good skin, as night-time is when your skin repairs itself from all the damage that has been caused during the day, be it from the sun, pollution or other environmental factors.
5. Night Serum: Use a face oil or serum at night, even if you already have oily skin. Because yes, using an oil can actually help counter-act blemishes on your face. Massage this oil on to your skin to wake up to soft and supple skin.
6. Eye Cream: We all have under-eye bags that we try to hide using a concealer. Well, invest in a good eye cream and you'll actually get rid of dark circles and not have to worry about hiding those lines.
7. Tea Tree Oil: Trust us, tea tree oil works wonders when it comes to getting rid of dark spots on the face, which is another reason why we use a concealer. Use tea tree oil and fade the blemishes without using any makeup.
8. Clay Scrub: A clay scrub helps get rid of dead skin cells from deep within and it makes sure your skin looks its glowing best. Use a clay scrub every week for best results.
9. Face Spray: By the end of the day, it is only natural to start looking dull. So, in this case, spritz your face with a thermal water spray or even rose water to make sure you keep looking fresh.
10. Drink Water: Definitely the most easy and important way to have good skin without makeup,make sure you keep a bottle of water next to you when you sleep and keep hydrating yourself during the night as well.
11. Aloe Vera Gel: Another really important product to always have handy is aloe vera gel. It heals sunburn, tanning and even provides a great relief from pimples and blisters.
12. Face Pack: Use a face pack once every week to make sure your skin stays flawless. You can either make one at the comfort of your home or use a store-bought one for the purpose.