Facial hair is something that most women struggle with. Wouldn't it be great to have some natural ways to reduce facial hair? These methods start to show results in just 7 days!
It is absolutely up to you if you wish to remove your facial hair. It's not like it looks bad, but it is just that some women prefer not to have any of it. It is all based on personal choice.
This is for the women who wish to remove their facial hair, but hate sitting in a salon for hours together and are looking for a more natural solution. After all, going to the salon at regular intervals can be a pain because who has that kind of time, right?
Another thing is that salons can be quite expensive, and the only other alternative to salon treatments is a laser hair removal process, which is highly expensive and a little risky as well, as it is a long-term commitment.
So, it is therefore best to try out these remedies in the comfort of your home. However, remember to do a patch test before trying anything new on your skin to see how it suits you.
1. Flour: Flour or atta is one of the best natural remedies for unwanted facial hair. Keep rubbing atta mixed with a little water in the direction opposite to the hair growth. Do this every day and gradually, you'll see that the hair growth on the area will slow down.
2. Cornflour: In the same way, even cornflour can be used. Doing this every day can help reduce facial hair to a great extent.
3. Papaya: Papaya has natural enzymes that block the hair follicles and reduce facial hair growth. Mix mashed papaya with a little turmeric powder for best results.
4. Turmeric: Turmeric can be used separately as well. Just mix a little turmeric with milk and use it on the desired area. This will help reduce your facial hair growth in seven days.
5. Besan: Besan or chickpea flour is a really good remedy for people who have sensitive skin. Mix it with milk or water and rub it all over the desired area in the direction opposite to the hair growth.
6. Egg Whites: Egg whites can work in the form of a peel off mask. The sticky texture of this mask will help peel off the hair from your face. This is a slow process however, so be patient.
7. Sugar: Sugar has a really sticky texture to it as well, so this can be used to help reduce facial hair growth really well by peeling it off in the opposite direction of hair growth. So, try these natural remedies to get rid of facial hair permanently without chemicals and side effects.