What's more refreshing than peppermint? Very few things are, to be honest. But here's how you can use peppermint for your skin and hair.
Peppermint is best used in its oil form. It is an aromatic oil and can be used for multiple things. It is rich in vitamins and minerals. It is even rich in omega fatty acids, which as we all know, is a godsend for skin and hair.
There are many ways you can use it to get overall better skin and hair. You'd be surprised at the amazing ways it can help your skin. So do try it out the next time you need your skin to just wake up.
Even though it is completely safe to use it on the skin, we would suggest you to do a patch test because some people could be allergic to some ingredients. We don't want something bad to happen, especially to the skin. So make sure you don't skip this step.
So do try this ingredient out and let us know what you think!
1. Brighten Skin: The cooling effect of this oil will instantly wake up dull and tired skin. Add a few drops to your everyday lotion and see the magic yourself.
2. Hair Growth: It stimulates hair growth by increasing blood circulation in the scalp. Add a few drops to any hair oil and massage it on.
3. Acne: It helps to control the skin from getting too oily, which helps clear up the skin and makes sure that the skin does not break out too much.
4. Face Scrub: Add a few drops to brown sugar and olive oil and use this as a scrub. This face scrub will instantly brighten your skin. This scrub can even be used on the lips to plump them up.
5. Toner: Mix a few drops of this with apple cider vinegar and water for your very own DIY toner. Toners help maintain the pH level of the face and reduce oiliness.
6. Face Pack: Add a few drops to any face pack for an instant cooling effect. This will make your face look brighter after you wash it off.
7. Dry Hair: Mix it with any other carrier oil like coconut or olive oil and massage it on to your scalp to get shiny well-moisturised hair.