Almonds are really good for skin care. They are rich in vitamins. Almonds can be used in the form of face packs or as a scrub to help whiten the skin. If you have logged in to check how to use almonds for skin care, you are at the right place.
Our skin needs a lot of help in staying supple and soft and to maintain its radiance, specifically now, when the world is getting more polluted by the day and the stress levels are increasing. Because no matter what you like to believe, your mental state does have a huge impact on your overall appearance.
The next time people tell you that smiling can help you look more beautiful, don't just frown it away. Because it's true. But, unfortunately, it's not possible to always have an uplifted mood. That's where simple ingredients like almonds can step in to make your skin glow how it's naturally supposed to.
And almonds are so versatile as a skincare ingredient that you can mix it with a lot of other ingredients to get the desired effect. Almonds are replete with vitamins and minerals that the skin just loves. So, try out these home remedies to use almonds for skin whitening.
1. Almond & Milk: Soak almonds overnight and crush them into a powder form in the morning. Mix this with milk and use this as a pack. You may gently massage it if you like. This improves blood circulation on the face, making the skin glow, while the lactic acid makes the skin fairer.
2. Almond & Honey: Honey is a natural humectant which helps keep the skin moisturised and even helps remove dead skin cells. Almond powder helps with dead skin removal too, which makes this a perfect pack to get rid of dull skin.
3. Almond & Papaya: Mix powdered almond with some mashed papaya and a little water to help get rid of dead, dull skin and to even gradually slow down the growth of facial hair. Papaya contains enzymes that help breakdown the hair follicles.
4. Almond & Oatmeal: Make a paste out of almonds, oatmeal and water. Mix this in a blender, as it's impossible to do this by hand. Apply this paste all over your face and gently massage the face. The granules will help get rid of the dead skin cells. This is even great for people with sensitive skin.
5. Almond & Sugar: If you are wondering how to use almond for skin care, make a mix of powdered sugar, almonds and water to get this amazing scrub that soothes your skin and helps get rid of the dead skin cells at the same time.
6. Almond & Banana: Bananas help naturally nourish and moisturise the skin. Mash half a banana and mix almond powder in it. So, this is like a face pack and scrub all in one. Wow!!
7. Almond & Olive Oil: And for the simplest remedy to get rid of dull skin, mix powdered almond with olive oil to get a more moisturised and radiant skin.