Most women face the problem of having enlarged pores, especially women who have oily skin. Enlarged pores can make your skin look really bad. Here are some ways on how to naturally reduce the size of enlarged pores.
They say that using toners on a regular basis can reduce the size of your pores. But, we are yet to find a toner that shows remarkable results. You may have to shell out exponentially high amounts of money to be able to find a toner that really does the magic which it is supposed to.
But, it does not mean that if you are unwilling to spend all the money on a toner, you have to be stuck with enlarged pores. There are some natural ways as well that you can make use of to shrink the large pores.
Large pores can even make you more susceptible to the pores getting clogged up with dirt and then lead to various other skin issues like blackheads and even pimples.
So, here are some of the home remedies to naturally reduce the size of your enlarged pores.
1. Lemon: Lemon juice is used in a lot of toners because of its cooling ability to reduce the size of pores. The best part of it is that it also helps get rid of skin tan and lightens the skin tone.
2. Ice: Ice helps soothe the skin and shrinks the pores. This is the easiest and cheapest way to reduce the size of enlarged pores.
3. Aloe Vera: Aloe vera gel is amazing for any kind of a skin problem. And enlarged pores are no exception. Just apply it and leave it on for a while and then wipe it off if needed.
4. Cucumber: Rub cold cucumber slices all over your face and wash the juice off with cold water after five minutes. Do this regularly to reduce the pore size naturally at home.
5. Tomato: Tomato slices can help shrink the size of pores too. Just apply the juice of tomatoes directly on your face with the slice and watch how it magically helps shrink the size of pores.
6. Ginger Juice: Ginger is known to help purify the pores and helps tighten the skin. Dilute a little ginger juice with water and apply it on your face and wash after five minutes. This is one of the best long-term home remedies to get rid of large pores.
7. Potato Slice: And if nothing else seems to work, use potato slices. Just rub them over the areas that are most affected. Wash it off after a few minutes.