You do lots of things to look beautiful. But, when you use the term 'beauty’, you mean only your face.
Yes, you need to take a good care of your skin, follow proper makeup tips to look graceful; however, do you concentrate on minute details?
You apply kohl on your eyes to enhance their beauty; however, have you ever concentrated on your eyelashes?
Also Read: Quick Tips To Strengthen Your Eyelashes
Applying mascara is not the only thing to do. If you don’t have thick and long eyelashes, mascara can’t camouflage it for long.
Are you worried about the sparse growth of your eyelashes? So, how to grow eyelashes naturally?
You will be surprised to know that there are some simple home remedies that can help you to have long and thick eyelashes.
The cosmetic brands promote several eyelash boosters, but those only give a temporary solution. To get permanent result, you need to know how to grow eyelashes fast.
Why do you have scanty growth of eyelashes? It can happen due to genetics, medical conditions, age, nutritional deficiency or hormonal changes in your body.
Also, some bad habits like rubbing your eyes and not removing your eye makeup are reasons of losing eyelashes. Here are some tips on how to grow eyelashes naturally. Read on to know more.
Also Read: Try This Amazing Home Remedy For Thick Eyelashes!
1. Castor Oil: It contains such properties that fight against those microorganisms which prevent the growth of eyelashes. Take castor oil into a bowl and soak cotton swabs into it. Apply on your eyelashes and leave overnight. You can also add vitamin E oil for a better result. Don’t forget to wash well in the morning.
2. Olive Oil: Olive oil boosts up the growth of eyelashes and make them thicker and longer. Apply directly or mix with castor oil. Overnight treatment will result in a positive result after a few applications. This is how to grow eyelashes fast.
3. Brushing Is Good: If you gently brush your eyelashes with upward strokes, they will grow. Brushing can eliminate dirt particles that clog pores and also enhance blood circulation to the hair follicles. If the eyelashes get enough nutrients, they will grow.
4. Petroleum Jelly: How to grow eyelashes naturally? Apply petroleum jelly regularly on your eyelashes, as this augments the growth and you can have thicker and longer lashes within a few weeks. Do it at night to get better results.
5. Massage Your Eyelids: Massaging your eyelids gently can boost up the growth. Actually, massaging can enhance blood circulation to the hair follicles and thus, nutrients reach there and nourish your eyelashes. Use olive oil, castor oil or petroleum jelly to massage.
6. Green Tea: So far, you knew the benefits of green tea for your skin. Did you know that this can be one of the best tips on how to grow eyelashes faster? Soak tea bags in lukewarm water and apply it on to your lashes. Green tea promotes the growth of eyelashes.
7. Aloe Vera: Talking about natural remedy and ignoring Aloe Vera is not the right thing to do. Aloe gel not only boosts up the growth of eyelashes but also keeps those moisturised. Apply fresh aloe gel every night on your eyelashes after cleaning your eyes.
8. Lemon Peel: Are you looking for how to grow eyelashes naturally? Then, soak some dried lemon peel in castor oil and apply it on your eyelashes by using an old mascara stick. Leave overnight and wash thoroughly with lukewarm water.
9. Egg: Egg can be the perfect answer for how to grow eyelashes naturally. The biotin and vitamin B in egg improves the texture of your eyelashes. Make a creamy mixture with egg and glycerin. Apply it on your eyelashes with a cotton swab. Wait for 12-15 minutes. Wash it off.