Everyone wants to have soft, smooth and pink lips. To make your lips smooth, the best tip is to keep your lips moisturised at all times. Winter is the season when you suffer most from cracked skin and chapped lips.
But, there are many people who suffer from dry lips throughout the year. Lip balms are the only solution to them. Homemade recipes for lip balm can be a great savior.
There are several types of lip balms that are available in the market. Almost all the cosmetic brands have their own set of lip balms and all claim to be the best.
No matter, all brands claim to have natural components; however, if you check the ingredients' list, you'll find these lip balms laden with chemical products.
Also Read: How To Make Lip Balm Last Longer
The best way to attain soft, pink lips is by following certain simple recipes for preparing lip balm at home.
What are the popular homemade recipes for lip balm? You'll be surprised to know how ingredients from your own kitchen can help you to make some exotic lip balms that too quickly!
Try to follow these simple recipes to prepare homemade lip balms and get the ultimate benefits. Have a look at which are these recipes.
1. Rose & Coconut Lip Balm: The combination of rose petals and coconut oil can make wonders for your lips. To get rosy lips by using a homemade method, this is the best lip balm you can prepare. Make some time from your busy schedule and prepare it.
2. Honey & Hemp Balm: Are you looking for homemade recipes for lip balm? Use organic honey to get the best result. Hemp, on the other hand, contains numerous nutrients to make your lips fuller and healthy, while honey moisturises your lips from deep down and also adds a nice shine to the lips.
3. Strawberry Lip Balm: This is not only one of the best lip balms for your lips but it looks yummy also. Crushed strawberries and beeswax can create wonders on your lips. The naturally glowing lips look really kissable if you use this lip balm.
4. Mint & Chocolate Lip Balm: It's very confusing whether to apply it or eat it! The mint-chocolate flavour is already so yummy to taste in ice creams. Now, use these two ingredients to make a lip balm. You need to use real chocolate chips for this. Consider it as one of the simplest homemade recipes for lip balm.
5. Coconut Oil Lip Balm: Coconut oil is one of the most popular ingredients to make lip balms. You can use essential oil like tea tree oil to make the lip balm antibacterial in nature. This will add extra protection to your lips.
6. Glossy Lip Balm: You can make glossy lip balm at home by using two basic ingredients. You only need petroleum jelly and crystal light powder. No critical process, no melting...you just need to mix those well to have a glossy lip balm. Isn't it one of the easiest homemade recipes for lip balm?
7. Tinted Lip Balm: While looking for the best homemade recipes for lip balm, this one can make you feel highly delighted. You'll need coconut oil, shea butter, beeswax and peppermint essential oil. You can gift this incredibly exotic lip balm to your friends as well. Imagine how happy they'll be!