It is a must to get an adequate amount of sleep each night. However, sometimes that just isn't possible. And finally it can lead to a lot of issues, for example, puffy eyes. Learn how to get rid of them and banish them for good, with the help of this article.
Puffy eyes are not only bad to look at; but they also feel really uncomfortable and painful. It makes opening our eyes in the morning more difficult. And who wants more difficulty in opening their eyes, early in the morning when there are important tasks at hand, right?
So, these home remedies for puffy eyes are here to make your life simpler; and waking up in the morning just slightly easier.
What's the best thing about these is that they are all so easy to do and wouldn't take up much of your time at all. They are all super easy formulas that once you start using them, you'd just get used to using them always.
Trust us, these habits will help you in the long run, as puffy eyes can be a pain to deal with. And sometimes, it just isn't possible to get the required amount of sleep as well.
So, have a look at these natural remedies for puffy eyes.
1. Ice: Wrap ice around a handkerchief or cotton pads and dab it on your under-eye area right after you wake up. This is a really easy trick to follow to get rid of puffy eyes.
2. Cucumber: Store cucumber slices in your refrigerator at night and then put these slices on your eyes right after you wake up. The cold from the cucumber slices will help the puffiness go down to a great extent, and this trick even helps with dark circles.
3. Aloe Vera Gel: Apply a thin layer of aloe vera gel to your under-eye area after waking up. This will soothe the pain and discomfort on the area and even help reduce puffiness to a great extent. This is definitely the best trick on how to get rid of puffy eyes.
4. Rose Water: Always store a bottle of rose water in your fridge. Take two cotton balls and soak them with the cold rose water. Place both the balls on your eyes right after you wake up. This is really soothing for the eyes.
5. Green Tea: The next time you brew some green tea, don't throw away the tea bags. Instead store them into the refrigerator overnight and place them on your eyes in the morning. This will help bring down the puffiness.
6. Coffee: The caffeine in coffee helps ease the puffiness down. Make a mix of coffee and olive oil and apply it to the under-eye area. Be sure not to rub the area. Just apply it. Wash it off after 10 to fifteen minutes.
7. Tomato: Use cold tomato slices and place them on your eyes to help cool them down and to bring the puffiness down. There, see we told you treating puffiness at home is really easy, so try it and let us know if it worked for you!