There are a wide range of natural ingredients that are used commonly to get rid of acne, blemishes and dark circles. These kitchen ingredients have a combination of various vitamins and enzymes that give you the results that you want.
Lemons, potatoes and sugar are three of such ingredients. Lemons and potatoes are usually used to get rid of the dark spots.
When used with a combination of other ingredients, lemons and potatoes can also get rid of the suntan. Sugar is most often used to exfoliate the skin, cleaning the epidermis of dead cells.
Cucumbers are also amongst the list of superfoods . They can be applied on to the skin in various ways to give you excellent results. Coconut oil and almond oil are used to create balms, skin care and hair care remedies.
The list of these common, but helpful, ingredients is extensive! However, for those of you who want to try something different, here is a list of 4 outrageous and seemingly weird tips that can get you a flawless skin.
4 Skin Care Tips That You Might Not Have Tried Otherwise
- Dandruff Shampoo For Dry Skin: If you have run out of your preferred face cleanser, then don't panic! Mild dandruff shampoo can be used to get rid of flaky skin. Natural ingredients-based dandruff shampoos work best.
- Artificial shampoos have menthol and other ingredients that wont do you any good for this purpose. Using this technique twice to thrice in a month is ideal.
- Teaspoon And Ice For Puffy Eyes: If you haven't slept well and need a quick fix, then you don't need to look any further. We have one right fix here just for you! Take a metal teaspoon, keep it in the freezer and wait for 10 minutes.
- Then, place the spoon under your eyes. This will act as a cold compress and get rid of the puffiness in 10 minutes. A cooled slice of potato or cucumber can also accomplish the same task.
- Baby Powder As A Dry Shampoo: This remedy is meant for you if you want to enjoy the benefits of a dry shampoo without purchasing one.
- The best way to use this remedy is to take a large makeup brush and apply an adequate amount of the baby powder on the brush and run the brush on the roots of your hair. You can comb your hair with your hair brush soon after.
- Use Toothpaste To Get Rid Of Bug Bites: Bug bites itch immensely, especially if they are fresh. Scratching bug bites, causes them to become red, big and swollen!
- Taking just a tad of white toothpaste and applying it on the
bug bite for a minute or two will help. In this way, you will get
rid of the itch, without the need to scratch much.
Also Read: Right Way To Exfoliate Your Skin