A - C - N - E, when put together these alphabets, they form a word that is annoying and stressful to everyone.
While growing up, we have often been told that pimples last only through our teen years. If you are in your mid 20s or early 30s and still have pimples, then you know by now this is not true!
Is there a permanent cure for recurring attacks of acne? This is a question that many people ask.
The answer is simple yet tough to digest. Recurring acne cannot be permanently cured easily, but there are various remedies that you can use to significantly reduce acne.
Face packs, creams, lotions, serums, etc, are used to treat acne attacks. Face packs are the most popular choice, as they are easy to apply.
Acne tends to make the skin turn red and sensitive. Natural remedies soothe the skin and help reduce the appearance of pimples quickly.
Lemons are often used in combination with honey and egg whites for reducing acne. You might be wondering, why use these particular ingredients, isn't it?
Honey works by soothing the skin and preventing bacterial infections from setting in. Egg white, on the other hand, tightens the skin and even has cooling astringent properties.
Lemons work by lightening the skin, which reduces the marks that pimples leave behind.
Continue reading to know how these ingredients work in perfect harmony to help reduce acne attacks.
Egg White And Honey
- This moisturising pack is meant to soothe irritation and reduce red patches. For best results, apply this pack twice in a week.
- Take the egg white from 1 egg, and keep in a bowl. Whisk the egg white slowly after adding 1 tablespoon honey. Apply this concoction to your face. Rinse your face after 15 minutes, use a neem-based soap if need be. Dab your face dry with a soft towel.
Egg White And Lemon
- This skin-lightening face pack works as a potent astringent. Exfoliation of open pores is an additional perk of using this face pack. Face packs with lemon should be used once or twice in a week.
- Take the egg white from 1 egg, keep it aside in a bowl. Add the juice of 2 fresh lemons to the bowl and whisk for 30 seconds. Apply the mixture on your face and any other affected areas. Rinse your face after 15 minutes and dab with a soft towel. If needed, use a neem-based soap while rinsing your face.
Egg White With Lemon And Honey
- This combination clears up any excess skin along with grime and dirt locked in the pores. It also moisturises the skin and reduces the bacterial activity on your skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of this pack reduce both acne and red patches.
- Take the egg white from 1 egg, keep it in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of honey. Whisk it for 30 seconds. Apply the mixture on your face, leave it to dry for 15 minutes. Rinse your face while using a neem-based soap, if needed. Dab your face dry with a soft towel.
Also Read: 15 Tips To Treat Acne
Also Read: Easy Ways To Get Rid Of Forehead Acne