There are many foods that are breakfast delights. Oatmeal is just one of these, but by far the most popular.
There are many good reasons why people prefer this breakfast food over plain cornflakes. Oatmeal is practically a superfood, as it has the right combination of various nutrients.
Oatmeal has both high quantities of fibre and calcium, which are good for the digestive tract and bones. Oatmeal also contains potassium that can effectively lower the blood pressure.
If you are impressed already, then hold on, as that's not it! This very healthy ingredient can come in handy when you require the best benefits out of it. Be it for your health or beauty.
Oatmeal can be used for a variety of other beauty purposes as well. This power-packed food can be used with other ingredients to give you a glowing and vibrant face!
Listed below are 5 possible ways how you can mix Oatmeal and use it with other ingredients to get the skin you want in 7 days. Don't stop here, continue reading to unlock these flawless skin secrets.
5 DIY Beauty Recipes With Oatmeal
- Oatmeal, Honey And Rose Water: To exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin quickly, make a paste out of 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of rose water. Apply an even layer on your face, let it dry on your face for 15 minutes, rinse and wipe your face with a soft towel.
- Oatmeal, Almond Oil And Papaya: To reduce the effects of suntan on your skin, simply mash 50 grams of papaya, add grinded oats and 1 teaspoon of almond oil. If needed, add 3-4 tablespoons of water to the mixture. Apply this on your face for 5-10 minutes. Voila, let the tan be gone!
- Oatmeal, Lemon Juice And Almonds: To get a fairer skin that glows at all times, use this pack. Mix 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, with 1 tablespoon of lemon juice and 1 tablespoon of almond oil. Ensure that you get a fine paste, as you will have to apply this paste all over your face and neck. Don't rinse the face pack now, instead take a few cotton balls and very gently wipe your face clean. Rinse with cold water and dab gently with a soft towel.
- Oatmeal And Milk: To reduce the build-up of oil on your skin, take 3 tablespoons of oatmeal, mix it with 7 tablespoons of milk and boil these 2 ingredients for 15 minutes in a deep pan. Let the mixture cool until it is not hot to touch. Apply a thick layer on your face and neck, let it rest for 15 minutes, rinse well and dry.
- Oats, Kiwi, Honey And Yogurt: This mask is meant to be used on special days if you want to improve your skin texture and tone. Make a mask using 1 kiwi fruit, 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, 1 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of yogurt. Mix it well, apply a thick layer on your face and neck, let the face pack rest for 15 minutes, rinse and dry.
How To Get Optimal Results With Oatmeal Masks?
You can either choose 1 type of an oatmeal mask and repeat it for 7 days, or you can use a combination of different masks on different days! Remember, you do not have to rub the packs on your face, but apply it gently and remove with care.