A good night's sleep is said to help make sure that you have glowing, beautiful skin. But, what if you did not get your beauty sleep? We will share with you a few things you can do to ensure that your skin glows in the morning, even if you don't get enough sleep.
Sometimes, it can be really difficult to get the prescribed amount of sleep. Especially with the hectic schedules that most of us follow. Or may be, you're in the habit to sleep really late because you're either on the internet or are reading a book.
Whatever be the cause, it is really difficult to get enough sleep. But, it does that mean that you can't have glowing skin in the morning? Yes, of course, you can use makeup. But, did you know that not even makeup will make your skin look glowing if it's not naturally healthy?
Luckily, there are a few things you can do to ensure that your face glows early in the morning and that your makeup looks great. Here they are.
1. Washing Your Face: One of the first things you should do when you wake up in the morning is to splash your face with cold water. This not only helps wake you up, but also gives a nice flush to your skin. You can also use a mild face wash.
2. Exfoliate: Want that extra glow of polished skin? Use a scrub after you wash your face. This helps get rid of the dead skin cells to give way to healthier, glowing skin.
3. Mask: If you want even healthier-looking skin, use a face pack or mask after this. One with activated charcoal, which can really help get rid of all the impurities from deep in the skin.
4. Eyes: If you don't get enough sleep at night, it's only natural to wake up with puffy eyes. To make your eyes open up and to de-puff them, use cucumber slices or ice cubes. The cold can help get rid of the puffiness.
5. Serum: Use a face serum. It is the lightest product that you can use on the skin. This helps smoothen the skin and some serums even help delay the signs of ageing.
6. Moisturise: Moisturising is the most important step to having a glowing skin. Make sure you massage the moisturiser in, so that the skin absorbs the moisture. This is one of the most important tips on how to get glowing skin in the morning.
7. Face Oil: For an added boost of moisture and glow, use a face oil. Make sure it is a light oil that gets absorbed into the skin.
8. Eye Cream: The skin of the under-eye area is really thin and sensitive, which makes it even more important to provide it with enough moisture. Massage a good eye cream on the under-eye area regularly.
9. BB Cream: Use a BB cream to get a very sheer and natural-looking glow. The benefits of a BB cream is that it provides moisture and sun protection while evening out the skin tone.
10. Water: And this has got to be one of the things to do to get glowing skin in the morning!Start the morning by drinking at least one glass of water daily. To make this really effective, squeeze the juice from one lemon into the water and drink it.