There are lots of fruit face packs that are available in the markets. And for a reason too! Using fruits for your face has been one of the oldest tricks to having glowing, supple skin, which is being used since a really long time.
But if using store-bought fruit face packs can benefit your face, then imagine how amazing it would be if you use fruits in their natural forms by making your very own fruit face packs!
We all know how great it is to eat fruits to have good skin and even an overall good health. Including fruits in your diet can really help you improve your digestion, blood circulation and also boost a host of other health benefits.
Fruits contain AHAs which are known to naturally give us good, glowing skin. So, instead of spending a lot of money getting fruit facials in the parlors or even buying fruit face packs, why don't you try homemade fruit face packs? Because inevitably chemical face packs would have some or the other chemicals in them, which may not suit your skin type.
Read this post and try making your very own fruit face pack at home!
1. Orange: Mix orange juice with honey to make a face pack that deals with dark skin and dead skin at the same time. Orange juice has mild bleaching properties, while honey gets rid of the dead skin cells.
3. Strawberry: Strawberry is very good for getting a polished skin. Mix strawberry pulp with yogurt for this face pack. Keep it on for as long as you'd like because this pack is really gentle.
4. Lime: Lime juice is one of the strongest natural bleaching agents. When mixed with honey, it can be one of the best homemade fruit face packs that you must try out now.
5. Papaya: Mash a bit of papaya and mix the pulp with some turmeric to make a face pack. Papaya has enzymes that help break down hair follicles, which means that this face pack would help you get rid of facial hair growth effectively.
6. Mixed Berry: Mix blueberries, strawberry and raspberries together with yogurt and use this as a scrumptious fruit face pack. This helps make the skin soft and supple. Plus, it's good enough to be eaten as well.
7. Grape: Your skin will love the amazing benefit of vitamin C from the grapes. Apply grape juice on your face for the simplest fruit face pack ever.
8. Mango: Fruit face packs to know of must contain this one. For this, mix mango pulp with some milk for an amazing and hydrating face pack. Mangoes, along with being incredibly tasty, can really help make the skin soft.
9. Avocado: Apply mashed avocados to your face to get clearer and more glowing skin. That's pretty easy to do right?
10. Watermelon: Watermelon juice can help naturally tone the face and even help get rid of blemishes and spots. Try this natural fruit face pack to beat almost all skin problems.