Today, we women have less time in our hands. We have so many other duties to fulfill that we automatically become lazy when it comes to looking after our skin. Pampering and treating the skin with love and care is important. It is the basic skin care tip to have a flawless, good-looking skin.
Today, Boldsky shares with its readers a handful of skin care tips for a lazy girl. These tips dedicated for a lazy girl include what she needs to do in the morning, through the day and at night before going to bed. These skin care tips for that lazy girl are not time-consuming and on the other hand, they are inexpensive too.
The one thing that is interesting about these skin care tips is they involve less of chemically treated ingredients/products and more of home remedies. So, even though you lack the time to look after your skin with time-consuming natural facials and treatments, these five to 10 minutes skin care tips will do wonders for you.
So, take a look at these skin care tips for lazy girls and do accordingly. Pamper your skin with love and care; it will help keep you look young, bright and beautiful.
Skin Care Tips For A Lazy Girl
In The Morning
- After washing the face with a natural face wash, allow the water to dry on the face while you get ready for work. This skin care tips benefit your skin in keeping it hydrated.
- While drinking your morning coffee, dab a little moisturiser on one palm of your hand and massage the skin in circular motion. Likewise, apply a thin coat of sun tan cream on the skin 15 minutes before you leave home.
In The Afternoon
- As soon as you step into the work place, rinse the face with clear running water. Use a homemade face wash to cleanse the dirt and grime. Apply a light coat of moisturiser on the face.
- After lunch, wash the fingers and the hands till the elbow. Rinse the face again and wipe it dry. This skin care tip is the best as it helps remove excess oil from the forehead, cheeks and chin.
In The Evening
- If you're a makeup freak, the first thing you need to do after getting home is rinse the face with running cold water. Use a makeup cleaner and remove all the makeup from your face.
- Before going to bed, massage a cold cream on the face, hands and legs. This cold cream will clean and pamper the pores on your skin.
- Don't forget to apply a little eye cream for your tired eyes too.