What's the problem with salons?
1. Steaming is generally done to get rid of the dirt clogged in skin pores but the water that is used for the treatment is often not clean and safe for use. Many salons function despite the water shortage.
2. Some salonists are not trained (no certification). They do not follow the procedure of skin treatment (cleaning, exfoliation, tightening and moisturizing). They start with steaming without even cleansing the face. The makeup and dirt can harm the open pores even more.
3. These salonists do not have idea about the time duration for facial, the skin types and the ideal heat exposure. Many complain about burns, redness and rashes due to this.
Steaming Face At Home:
1. You can use a steamer or kettle or simply a think bottom vessel. Cleanse your face with cotton soaked in yogurt or milk. Once the water is hot, place your face over the steam.
2. Cover your head (like a tent) to see to it that the vapours don't escape. You can add essential oils or lemon or flower petals to nourish the open pours of the skin.
3. After 10 to 15 minutes, rinse face in cold water. Steaming kills bacteria that causes acne, allows to breathe, re-hydrates and soothes skin.
Steaming is the easiest skin care and beat facial at home. There is no rubbing or scrubbing in the treatment, no use of expensive ingredients. Best ancient home treatment.
Subscribe to Boldsky