Your skin pores show how healthy is your skin. Your skin cannot breathe without the pores and thus, needs them for it's survival. The signs of aging are shown through your pores. It is said that if you have large size of pores, then you have started aging.
So, in order to be youthful and have good skin you need to keep your skin pores healthy. Use these basic skin care tips for a healthy skin.
Ways To Have Healthy Skin Pores:
1. Clean Clogged Pores: Dirt, oil and a combination of both forming blackheads clog your pores. The cities have high pollution levels and you cannot stop going out. So, to maintain a healthy skin you have to clean your pores. The best way to do this is by washing your face after every 2 hours. The dirt and bits of oil that are accumulated on your face will be washed away, making your skin pores clean.
2. Remove Blackheads: As we know when dirt reaches our pores, then it forms blackheads permanently blocking the skin pores. Over time your skin becomes patchy because of blackheads and this leads to aging. To remove blackheads, steam your face and then pop the blackheads with your fingers or a blackhead remover. You can also try homemade scrubs with baking powder or fruit peels.
3. Don't Just Wash, But Scrub: You need to scrub your face at least 2 to 3 times in a week even if you do not have blackheads. Treat it like a regular routine for your skin. Regular scrubbing will not allow the dirt and oil to mix together and form blackheads. Prevention is always better than cure so, stop the blackheads before they appear.
4. Don't Forget The Toner: Treat scrubbing and toning like a corollary to each other. And remember, toning your skin after scrubbing is very important. You apply force on your skin to take out dirt while scrubbing, resulting in enlarged pore size. Toning your skin shrinks the size of pores to normal.
5. Let Your Skin Breathe: When you try to cover up large pores or other signs of aging with lots of compact, you forget one important thing. You are voluntarily blocking your skin pores with powder. You simply must allow your pores to breathe or else, the skin will look dull due to lack of oxygen. Try to keep your day makeup minimal and preferably without powder.
You must know and understand what your skin pores like and what they don't. If you follow these simple skin care tips you can get a perfect glowing skin.