Home remedies to treat seasonal acne, skin care:
1. Cleanse you face everyday. This should be done after returning from outside. Dirt and pollution affects skin more.
2. To cure seasonal acne, wash your face three to four times everyday. It is not necessarily to use face wash every time but rinse with water. Cold water is best for acne skin.
3. Apply neem face pack to cure acne permanently. Make a paste of fresh neem leaves and add sandalwood powder. Apply the face pack on the face and leave for 15 minutes. Rinse with cold water.
4. Never squeeze out the pus from the pore. This can increase the number of acne breakouts on your face.
5. Apply sandalwood paste and leave overnight. This reduces the skin irritation due to seasonal changes. Wash the face with face wash and then apply a cream to moisturize the face.
6. Always wash the face before going to bed. Avoid applying new products. If your skin is oily, just cleanse with rose water before going to bed. Dry skin can be best treated with a non-sticky cream.
7. To treat seasonal acne, avoid paying more attention to the skin problem. This reduces with the time. If you use your nails or scratch the skin, acne will increase more.
8. Drink plenty of water and have green vegetables. Toxins in the body can also lead to acne. Therefore eat easy to digest food which improves bowel movements and flushes out toxins.
Try these remedies to treat seasonal acne at home without much trouble.
Subscribe to Boldsky