Men are known for their rough and rugged look but many men want to get a smooth and soft skin which is not too hard or extra soft and delicate. Men get hard skin due to shaving and improper skin care. Here are few natural remedies for men to get soft skin.
Natural remedies to get soft skin:
1. As men shave their face, the skin becomes hard and rough. It is very important to keep the skin moisturized. After shaving, apply lotion or moisturizer on the face and neck.
2. It is not that men should not apply body lotion or cream. During winter, the skin becomes rough and dry. So, apply body lotion or a moisturizer after a bath.
3. Always keep the skin clean and dry. Men spoil their skin with pollution and dust this is why it is important to cleanse and tone your skin regularly.
4. Cleansing should be a regular routine for men. This is because the sebaceous glands are very active when compared to a woman's skin this is why men get blackheads and have oily skin.
5. Wash your face after returning from outside. Apply olive oil before going to sleep. This tightens the skin and keeps the skin soft and smooth.
6. Massage with almond oil after a bath. This is one of the simplest and effective natural remedies for men to get soft and smooth skin.
7. Another natural remedy to get soft and smooth skin is by exfoliating. Men especially have to exfoliate their skin as it is more thicker than the woman's skin. You can exfoliate the face, chest,hands, back and feet.
8. Avoid exfoliating everyday. It is best to exfoliate the skin once or twice in a week. Men with acne should be more careful as exfoliating can lead to skin irritation.
These are the natural remedies for men to get soft and smooth skin. Drink lots of water and avoid going out without a sunscreen.