Seasonal fruits add some unique value to both your health and beauty. Thus, the fruit scrub recipes you use in summer have to be different from those in winter. The best thing about these homemade scrubs is that they are natural and made out of best summer fruits.
Every homemade scrub needs to have a bit of coarse material in it. Seeds are thus, the best ingredients for scrubs. The coarse texture helps scrape out the dead cells and impurities. These summer fruit scrubs are very useful for you to beat the summer heat.
Homemade Scrubs Using Summer Fruits:
1. Papaya Seeds And Honey Scrub: The pulpy fruit papaya, is a natural remedy to treat acne. However, we miss out on the most vital part of this enzyme rich fruit, its seeds.
- Papaya cools your skin to avoid heat rashes and the seeds lend a coarse texture to the homemade scrub that opens dead skin cells.
- Crush a handful of papaya seeds with a bit of the pulp in a blender.
- Add 1tbsp of honey to it. The thick mixture makes a great mask for your skin.
2.Banana And Oatmeal Scrub: Banana also have seeds but, they are too small and soft to exfoliate the skin. To compensate, you should add oatmeal powder to this scrub and make a coarse paste. Banana gives you fresh looking supple skin in this summers. Try this summer fruit scrub.
- Take 2 tablespoons of mashed bananas (you can mash it with a spoon).
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey and oatmeal powder each to the banana mash.
- Apply this scrub to your face and rub gently for 5 minutes. Rinse with cold water to make your skin feel fresh.
3. Mango And Almond Scrub: As a scrub sounds rich in ingredients, it also gives you luxuriant rich skin. Add crushed almonds to the pulpy mangoes to make a perfect face scrub recipe.
- Add 2 tablespoons of crushed almonds to half a cup of mango pulp.
- Apart from exfoliating the skin, you will also get the benefits of vitamin E rich almond oil.
- Once your skin pores are unclogged, it will be easier for the nutrients to get absorbed into the skin.
4. Jackfruit Sugar Scrub: The easiest way to make a scrub effective is to add sugar to it. Jackfruit is a summer fruit with many layers in it. The soft pulpy part (without seeds) of this fruit needs to be used in this homemade scrub.
- Use a blender to make a paste of jackfruit.
- Add 2 tablespoons of sugar to 1 cup of this pulp.
- Jackfruit removes dead skin making it look soft and glowing.
If you want to use natural beauty tips, then these homemade scrubs are more recommendable than the chemical ones.