Homemade face scrubs recipe to remove blackheads:
1. Always wash your face with water before applying any face scrub. It is easy to scrub on wet skin. This also prevents the skin from drying and getting lose.
2. Sea salt and honey is one of the most simple face scrub mask recipe to get rid of blackheads. Mix sea salt and honey to make a paste and then apply on the nose. You can even apply this scrub on the face to cleanse out dead skin cells. Scrub for 4-6 minutes and then rinse off with cold water. Apply little moisturizer to avoid getting dry skin.
3. Baking soda is one of the natural ingredients to remove blackheads and dead skin cells. Mix baking soda in water and scrub the face for 2-3 minutes. Leave it for 1 minute and rinse off with cold water. Don't leave baking soda on the face for more than 1 minute.
4. Whisk a tsp of oatmeal in honey and add sea salt. If you have dry skin, add few drops of olive oil and then use this homemade face scrub recipe to remove blackheads.
5. Lemon is another commonly used ingredient to get rid of blackhead and acne. It not only cleanses the face but also acts as a natural bleach! You can add a pinch of sea salt on the lemon slice and scrub this lemon recipe on the face. Scrub lemon slice on the face for 3-4 minutes and leave for 4-5 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water and apply moisturizer to avoid lose and dry skin.
6. Orange peel is an easy to make homemade face scrub mask. Make orange peel recipe by grinding dry orange peels. Add milk and cream to make a paste. Apply it on the face and scrub gently. Leave the scrub for 5-10 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
Try these simple and easy tips to make face scrub recipes to remove blackhead and get flawless skin. Apply the scrub twice a week for best results.
Subscribe to Boldsky