Whiteheads are common skin problems for oily and combination skin. They generally occur due to unhealthy food habits and bad skin care. Green tea and hibiscus tea can internally take care of skin acne but externally there are a few effective face masks particularly prepared to get rid of whiteheads. Take a look.
It is important to know that whiteheads are not pimples and are even more dangerous acne forms. The sebum (oily substance) clogged in the pores contains bacteria which when squeezed spreads on face and causes reddish scar.
Cleansing and exfoliating face daily will help to get rid of whiteheads. Even at home face masks can be prepared and applied daily.
5 Effective Face Masks For Whiteheads
1. Avocado & Soji Rava Mask – Butter fruit is the best face mask for whiteheads. Its antioxidant properties will kill the bacteria growing in the sebum and prevents reaction as well as scars. Scrap the pulp of the butter fruit and mix it with cinnamon powder (prevents scar) and soji rava (exfoliates). The face mask, at first, is massaged on face and allowed to dry on face. Rinsing face well in cold water will keep the face fresh and acne free.
2. Orange Peel, Honey & Gram Flour – A powerful combination to treat whiteheads. Citrus peel is an anti bacterial ingredient, gram flour works like a natural scrub and honey acts like a shield and prevents skin sagging. The paste is applied in circular motion and allowed to dry for about 15 minutes.
3. Yogurt, Tapioca pearls & Almond powder – Yogurt contains mild acids that cleanses face thoroughly. Tapioca pearls soaked in yogurt cool and soothe the open pores. Almond powder is the best dry nut scrub. Cleansing, moisturising and scrubing, all in 1 face mask.
4. Strawberry/ Tomato Basil puree – The fruit extract works best for whiteheads. Simply applying the ground puree and massaging face for a little while and then rinsing in like warm water will make skin as fresh and rosy as the fruits.
5. Mint, Papaya Pulp With Seeds – The seeds of the fruit work like a perfect scrub. When ground with a few slices of the pulp and mint, will work like an excellent face pack. The seeds chip out the dead and dry skin, papaya fruit acids and mint leaves destroy breeding bacteria, pulp makes face clear and glowing.
Apart from these natural skin treatment, steaming face, drinking lots of water will detox the body and result in clear and flawless skin.