The homemade fruit masks that we are mentioning are not tasty to eat but are equally tasty to skin. They contain acids that clean up dirt, kill germs and clear face. They smell natural and cannot cause any infection or irritation to skin. Take a look.
Top 5 Fruit Exfoliation Scrubs
1. Kiwi Fruit – Make a paste of the kiwi fruit (pulp with seeds) and add little aloe vera gel. Mix well and massage all over the face. Do not forget to scrub on chin, upper lip, nose corners, forehead even more as these areas have more dirt and sebum collection. Little sugar can be added to the kiwi fruit pulp as that will make an excellent body scrub you can ever have.
2. Custard Apple – The pulp of the seeded fruit can be mixed with a teaspoon of fresh cream or yogurt. The scrub not only chips out the hidden dirt but also cure black heads. The pulp has a mild essence that will make your face smell fresh and good. The lactose in cream or yogurt will bleach skin and lighten marks.
3. Sapota Or Chikoo – Scrape the pulp of the fruit and add ' a tespoon honey. For dry skin, you may even add ghee to the scrub. The pulp can be rubbed gently on cheeks, forehead, chin and neck. Rinsing face with cold water will prevent sagging and maintain the youthfulness.
4. Apple Exfoliation Scrub – Add a few drops of lemon, milk powder to the fruit pulp and apply paste evenly. Apple lightly bleaches skin and brings good glow. It is an all season exfoliating scrub and can be used by dry, oily, combination and sensitive skin types.
5. Musk Melon – To retain moisture on skin with scrubbing, your musk melon homemade fruit mask works the best. Simple mash the pulp and cleanse skin with the pulp, salt or fuller's earth. The pack keeps your skin cool and wrinkle free.
These exfoliation scrubs take care of skin that is prone to dust, sun radiation and seasonal variation. Get the best of these fruits, relish them and prepare home scrubs for soft and smooth skin.
Subscribe to Boldsky