These 5 alcohol facials mentioned here are the most popular types of facials.
Top 5 Alcohol Facials For Your Skin:
1. Champagne Facial: It is one those dreadfully voyeuristic fetishes that make us use expensive champagne on our skin. But the results are undeniable. Champagne is made from grapes and grapes are known to treat wrinkles. The sparkle that you see in your champagne glass can be there on your skin if you simply use it to clean your facial pores. Champagne combined with chocolate gives one of the best 'peels' for dead skin cells. It is organic and, therefore, better than chemical peels.
2. Wine Facial: It is probably the most popular type of facial in this category. The unique factor about wine facial is that relaxes your skin. You have it at the peak of a headache and get immediate relief. Wine is basically an organic product that gains a lot of nutrients due to fermentation. When it is mixed with aloe vera gel, it penetrates the skin better. The glow, which is associated with this facial, comes with deep cleansing of the skin as the wine penetrates it.
3. Beer Facial: Beer is not just an ingredient for lustrous hair, but also for alcohol facial. 2 tablespoons of beer mixed with honey and a hint of vinegar is a recipe for skin that glows with health. Beer gives your skin a boost of vitamin B. It induces a property of self healing in it. Dry cracked skin or inflamed skin will benefit from beer facial.
4. Icy Vodka Facial: This facial uses alcohol on your skin but in the frozen form. This is a rare recipe for firming your skin. You have to brew mint tea and rose tea separately. Then mix them with 2 tablespoons of vodka and lemon juice. You have to freeze this mixture to form ice cubes. Applying the ice cubes on your face is one of the best anti aging formulas for naturally youthful skin.
5. Whiskey Face Pack: Well guys, your Scotch has better uses. Whiskey is an essential anti septic ingredient; it evaporates really fast leaving no traces on the skin. If you are attacked by acne, then you can try a face pack using whiskey. Beat 2 whites into a frothy mixture. Add 1 tablespoon of milk powder and lemon juice each. Add 2 tablespoons of whiskey to this mixture.
This natural skin care tips say that alcohol facials are highly recommended.