Milk health benefits is known to all but do you know the skin benefits of milk? Milk has proteins, calcium, lactose, fat, vitamin A, B12, D and zinc. Milk soothes and nourishes the skin and the natural ingredients from this dairy product helps hydrate, alleviate redness, and prevents irritated skin.
Besides utilizing the health benefits of milk here are skin care benefits of milk. Apply milk on the skin for a smooth and glowing complexion.
Skin care benefits of milk:
1. To re-new skin cells and cleanse the skin naturally, take 2 tablespoon milk, 1 tablespoon turmeric powder and ' tablespoon lemon juice. Mix the three ingredients and apply it on the face and neck. Leave it on the applied areas for 15-20 minutes and rinse off with tepid water. This will help get glowing and smooth skin whilst cleaning the dead cells out.
2. Milk had lactic acid which exfoliates the skin and cleanses it. Take a cup of milk. Add 1/8 cup of fresh rosemary and 1 roughly chopped passion fruit. Mix all these ingredients and simmer it in low medium for 15 minutes. Strain the mixture after it cools down. Apply this mixture on your face with a saturated cotton ball in upward sweeping motion with light pressure to clean the surface of the skin.
3. If you want an instant glowing skin for a night out then grind almonds with milk and add few drops of olive oil to make a semi-smooth paste. Now add grind orange peel and apply it on the face and neck. Leave the paste for 15-20 minutes and wash it with cold water. Rub an ice cube for 2-3 minutes and then pat dry. This exfoliates the skin and cleanses it.
4. One of the most simple methods of applying milk for skin care is; take boiled milk and massage it on the face with a saturated cotton ball for 3-5 minutes. It not only cleanses but helps get a glowing skin. If applied daily, the change in skin complexion will be clearly visible.
5. To cure dry skin problems, make a mixture of milk, honey and mashed banana. Apply it on the face and let it dry. Take some milk and wet the skin and massage gently.
6. To avoid aging skin, apply milk and honey home facial mask on the face and leave it for 15 minutes. Wash your face gently with warm water and repeat this milk skin care home facial mask to keep a tight and young glowing skin.
Milk has lactic acid which helps exfoliate the skin and make it look clean. So, use the skin care benefits of milk as a proper and natural skin care remedy.