Top 5 Best Herb Remedies For Glowing Skin
1. Neem – The natural exfoliator is a perfect face pack for oily skin. It has numerous medicinal properties that cures pimples, scars and blemishes and maintains face clear forever. Neem leaves or neem powder is mixed with yogurt or cucumber juice and applied on face for nearly 20 minutes. Washing face with rose water will make your skin feel even better.
2. Mint – The cooling face mask is best for all seasons. Mint is an anti bacterial herb that cures acne and clears the dirt that are hidden skin deep. It is also a good cleanser and toner. Mixing a spoon of multan mitti with fresh mint juice and applying it on face and neck will effectively provide the best clean up your face requires.
3. Basil – The holy leaf cleanses, refreshes, moisturises and tightens skin. Grind the leaves with lemon and turmeric and apply the face pack for glowing skin. Basil is a blessing in disguise for Indians as every household will have this plant for its sacred value.
4. Cilantro – The soothing herb is made a paste by adding soy milk, cucumber and oatmeal. Oatmeal contains beta glucan, a fiber that repairs skin. It reduces wrinkles and protects skin from UV radiation. Soy milk is a natural moisturiser. One of the best homemade face masks that work better than the expensive salon products.
5. Aloe Vera – Aloe vera gel is one of the best herb remedies for acne. The gel that is collected is mixed with rose water and oats (those with dry skin can add a few drops of vitamin E or olive oil). Rose and aloe vera are the herbs for skin so applying them often (every week) will make skin look younger forever.
Herb remedies are any day safe as they do not harm skin and suit all skin types.
Subscribe to Boldsky