Having dark knee and elbow joints appear bad and gathers lot of attention especially if you have a difference in the skin tone. You work so hard to maintain legs to keep them smooth and hair free but having dark knees can spoil your efforts. Here are ways to deal with dark knees. Use these tips to get white knees.
Tips to get white knees naturally:
1. Apply lemon juice on the dark knees two times daily. You can dip cotton in lemon juice and apply it on the knees. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off. You can also directly apply lemon peel and rub the knees for 4-5 minutes but before applying, moisturize the skin previous night as lemon dries the skin due to its bleach. Don't moisturize immediately before or after applying lemon.
2. Apply coconut oil and massage the dark elbows and knees with ti for 5-8 minutes. Leave it for sometime and then wash it. You can also mix coconut oil with few drops of lemon juice and apply to get whiter skin.
3. Yogurt mixed with few drops of vinegar is another natural way to get white knees.
4. Mix sugar with baking soda and apply it on the dark elbows and knees. Scrub for 3-4 minutes and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse well and apply body lotion.
5. Exfoliate the knees and elbows every time you take bath. Use a loofah or a smooth scrub to cleanse the knees and elbows.
6. Mustard oil mixed with coconut oil is another home remedy to get whiter knees and skin naturally.
7. Mix almond or coconut oil with sugar and honey. Apply this paste on the dark elbows and knees and keep it for 10-15 minutes.
8. Massage the dark knees with yogurt mixed with lemon juice for 10 minutes. Leave the mixture for sometime and then rinse off with milk and then water to get white knees.
9. Apply sunscreen when out under the sun. also use body lotion every night before going to sleep to moisturize and smoothen the skin.
10. Mix mustard oil with a pinch of salt and rub it on the dark knees for 5-8 minutes. This helps get white knees.
Use these natural tips to get white knees and these remedies can even be used on elbows.