As per doctors, a healthy looking feet reflects the person's health so there is a need for a proper feet care. It is not always possible to wear socks and shoes to cover up those cracked heels and protect feet from the cool weather. The feet care creams that are available in various brands are sticky, non absorbant and attract more dirt than normal dry feet, so a natural skin care is always better.
Feet Skin Care Tips -
1. Home pedicure – First of all, you would need to follow a simple pedicure treatment at home to wipe away all the dirt and dust on feet. Using an old tooth brush, wash feet well with a mild soap water and shape the nails well.
2. Massage the rough cracked heels with pumice stone or any natural scrub to remove all the impurities. Soak your feet in hot water and rock salt mixture, this will help you relax for a while.
3. For a glowing feet, apply any warm oil regularly. Wrap the feet in a plastic cover so that the pores in the skin open and absorb the oil.
4. Regularly massaging feet with vitamin E oil will maintain the feet soft and silky. Even butter can be massaged on foot.
5. Mixing neem powder with any refined oil and applying between toes will act like an antibacterial, and antifungal. Even the mosquitoes will stay away from the neem effect. These feet skin care tips are highly reasonble but very useful.