Skin care during winter is as important as any season. The skin during this season is always dry, wrinkled, pimple prone and sealed pores. Some homemade face masks make magic on your face and help your skin breathe and look new. Take a look at the top 5 homemade face masks to obtain all the benefits of the natural extract and look beautiful in the foggy winter.
Top 5 Homemade Face Mask Recipes For Winter (Winter Face Care)
1. Butter Fruit Mask – Avocados are great for chapped skin. The pulp moisturises skin and brings the glow so mashing with ' tsp honey and vitamin E oil will be a perfect face mask for winter care. Supplies moisture, minerals and antioxidants, all that your skin is in need in the cold season.
2. Yogurt Mask – Blend yogurt with a paste of almond or fresh strawberry puree. The mild acid in the dairy product brings fairness to skin and nourishes keeping the wrinkles and other fine lines at bay. It also maintains the ph balance.
3. Egg Mask – The egg white can be mixed with a drop of fragrant oil and powdered orange peel. This is the most preferred face mask for greasy face. Orange open the cloged pores and egg whites tightens and elevates the saggy skin.
4. Oatmeal Mask -Powdered oats is mixed with milk cream and mashed banana. The mask can be suggested for all skin types. Oats will gently scrub the face and remove the dead skin. Milk and banana de tan skin.
5. Papaya Mask – The papaya pulp can be mixed with soji (rava) and a drop of ghee. Soji helps in removing scales, papaya takes care of the spots and ghee heals the sensitive flaky skin.