Pimples and acne are not just limited to face but also the body especially chest, neck, upper shoulders and back. Back acne commonly known as bacne is severe and more common among men. Like other forms of acne, bacne is also caused by hormones, which when mixes with the oil producing glands leads to clogged pores and outbreaks on the surface of the skin.
Lets check out the remedies to cure back acne naturally:
- Apple cider vinegar: It is an effective remedy to cure back acne. The astringent properties of the vinegar helps treat back acne. Apply the apple cider vinegar, diluted with water to the acne effected skin at least twice a day. Increase the strength of the solution in equal amounts after a week. If you feel skin irritation or burn then stop applying immediately.
- It is very important to keep the skin clean and free from sweat. Mostly acne is caused due to sweating. Wear only cotton clothes to dry up the sweat from it immediately.
- Use an anti-bacterial acne soap twice a day to wash the back and treat acne.
- Exfoliate the back skin with sugar based scrub once in a week as they are mild on the thick back skin. If you face any reaction, stop exfoliating on a weekly basis.
- Wear loose fitting clothes to help the skin breathe prevent building up perspiration. This is one of the remedies to cure back acne naturally.
- Apply aloe vera after washing the skin to get rid of redness, scars and swellings caused due to acne.
- Massage the back with lavender essential oil every alternate days to treat back acne. It is a natural antiseptic used to cleanse the tissue.
- By applying tea tree oil on the affected skin area, you can cure back acne naturally. Tea tree oil keeps the skin supple and hydrated while controlling the spread of acne bacteria.
- Have a healthy diet and lifestyle. Avoid eating oily and junk food to cure back acne naturally. Acne diet is highly recommended to treat acne.
Use these remedies to cure back acne naturally and get clear skin.