Remedies For Chin Acne -
1. The deep hidden white heads below lips need to be removed every 15 days as these add up to the acne on the chin. One of the ways is through steaming. Steamers open out the pores of the white heads which can be easily wiped with cotton.
2. Sometimes the toothpaste used while brushing teeth may burn the sensitive skin causing marks. To avoid this always wipe the chin area with a cotton ball soaked in an astringent.
3. Many anti acne creams and antibiotic creams are available to cure chin acne and avoid any kind of infection.
4. Drinking lots of water can also cleanse the body internally and slim the chances of acne. Massaging with papaya pulp or potato peels can act good remedies for lightening the acne marks.
5. Applying baking soda on the affected area, asafoetida or sandalwood paste can soothe the skin as well as help in getting rid of chin acne with the scars.
6. Avoiding street food that are deep fried, that contain artificial colours will help in curing acne and get back the clear skin.
It is said that the variation in male sex harmone levels (testosterone) and menstrual cycle problems in women can cause acne on chin so following a healthy diet, stress free lifestyle and sleeping good will prevent skin problems and with that caring gets easy.
Subscribe to Boldsky