Chest acne may not be visible explicitly but that makes its effects on your skin worse. As it is covered and gets no air, it doesn't heal and that is why it gets more and more itchy. This condition is especially common among men who almost always wear formal clothes that have very bad air circulation. You do not have to always go for expensive body acne treatments from specialised clinics. There are some natural home remedies for acne that could improve your condition. Natural methods will always be better for your skin when it comes to getting rid of chest acne or any other kind of acne.
Here are some natural beauty tips for you to cure chest acne.
Natural Home Remedies For Chest Acne:
- One of the commonest causes of acne is hormonal changes. This could occur during adolescence or due to pregnancy or even if you have been taking contraceptive pills because they too are hormone tablets. You cannot do anything about your hormonal level externally; you have to cure it from within.
- Drink lots of water and eat boiled or grilled food. Acne breaks out due to the hyper activity of the oil glands so don't give your body any extra oil intake. Eat green vegetables and lots of raw vegetables in salads, especially carrots.
- Chest acne could also be due to heat so drink cool drinks like butter milk, chilled fruit juices (not pineapple because it increases body heat) etc . Bathe twice everyday to flush out body heat so that it doesn"t spurt out in the form of acne.
- Toothpaste is a very effective means to get rid of chest acne. Apply a film of toothpaste over the zits and leave it for half an hour. What it does is absorbs the extra oils and pus from inside the pimple and leaves it dry. Rinse the toothpaste off your skin gently with water and do not rub.
- Any kind of citrus juice is good to cure chest acne. You could just take a piece of freshly cut tomato and run it over your zits. A paste of fresh orange peels and vinegar is an effective remedy for very severe cases of acne.
- You could also try a combination of cinnamon powder, lemon juice and gram flour or besan as a herbal pack for chest acne. Flatten gram flour with lemon juice and a little water and then mix 2 tablespoons of cinnamon powder in it. Apply it on your chest like you apply a face pack and let it stay for about half an hour to 45 minutes.
- You should always do this before you take a bath and wash it off while bathing. Bathe with a natural antiseptic like eucalyptus or neem oil so that your chest acne heals faster.
These natural home remedies for acne may not work instantly like magic but like all natural remedies they will cure your problem from the roots.