Neckties define a man's style sense, persona and etiquette. He who wears the best tie, is the most wanted by women. It isn't really necessary to flaunt a red shirt or a red hair to show love to woman but a creative necktie can make the difference for the romantic occasion. Today, we will discuss on the men necktie styles and more. Take a look.
It is definitely disappointing to be at office on valentines day as it is on a weekday but being romantically dressed can appeal many people around you. There are special valentine day ties available for the same reason. Cupid prints, heart shaped, lip prints, red smileys, Garfield as cupid etc kinda ties available to match with the formal wear.
If women wear red gowns, then men can match their bright red dress with the new silk or satin tie. For women, it is also a reasonable valentine day gift idea.
Men Necktie Styles & Fashion Tips
1. If you wouldn't like to experiment with different prints, multi colours, it is best to go for the classics. A simple or self print dark coloured men neckties match well with any light coloured shirts (plain/striped).
2. Choose ties according seasons and trends (happening events). Red is the colour of the season so selecting ties in the shades of red (valentines colours pinks, plums, maroons) look nice.
3. Choosing neckties according to physique. Long slender ties make men look thin and tall while broader ties with bigger prints virtually add to the fat look. Even the knot needs to be proportionate.
4. Choosing valentine day ties according to age. Youth have a better choice while selecting ties as they can carry any colour or print. Oldies need to get a little choosy as funny prints can make them look like a clown. They can buy deep reds and soft prints.
5. The fabric of men neckties also make a difference. Silk or satin look royal and party kinds. Do not prefer too stiff ties as they may result in sharp edges.