Men shoes to wear with suit:
1. Depending on the colour of the suit, you choose the men shoes. For eg., black shoes will match with gray, black or dark coloured men suit. Black shoes can be worn with almost any coloured men suit except white.
2. Closed lace shoes tied in horizontal and not criss cross pattern is an excellent men shoes design for a formal look.
3. Shiny leather shoes are stylish and elegant. They add to the style of formal men suits.
4. Oxford shoes for men are a must have men shoes. Round toes, a cap with closed lacing best describe oxford shoes.
5. Loafer shoes can be teamed up with both formal and informal men's wear. If you are going to a party and wish to wear semi-formal suit, then the best men shoes is the loafer shoes. Try out varieties of colours based on the suit colour and occasion.
6. Derby shoes are another must have men shoes. The pointer toe black derby shoes with open lace in shiny leather material can go well with any coloured men suit.
7. To brighten up your look, a white bucks shoe can go with both men suit and jeans.
8. To get the rugged look, a boots is what you need. If you stay in a cold region, boots is a must have shoes for men.
These men shoes are ideal and classic shoes to wear with suit.