It is definitely not easy to find clothes for men who are more than six feet. Tall men always have problem in choosing the clothes that fit their personality and fashion. If they go for skinny jeans, they look even taller or plan to wear baggy, they look very gigantic. Today, we will talk about the common mistakes that tall men do and a few fashion tips that will help them look smart and handsome. Here it is.
Fashion Tips For Tall Men
1. Tall men (men above 6 feet) should always choose short shirts, shirts that are just till the pant. This will make their upper body look cleaner and balanced. Never plan to in shirt as your longer legs look more prominent.
2. Boot cut style denims, semi flares, low waist jeans look nice on tall physique as the legs are slender and long. The hip hop style goes well with slim men.
3. While selecting shirts for tall men, choose half sleeved shirts, as full sleeves will make the arms look even longer. Tailor made fits are always the best.
4. It is always trendy if tall men keep their hair short or if they prefer long hair, they can go for a ponytail. Lengthy hair always gives an illusive taller look.
5. While buying footwear, tall men can choose flat ones or slightly heeled (for suit). Never go for slender shoes as they make the foot look huge and big. You can even get your shoes custom made.
6. While purchasing winter wear like sweaters and jerseys, never go for too thicker ones. Instead choose lycra, cotton wool, etc.
7. One of the most important fashion tips for tall men is following the soccer player style. Beckham's hairstyles, Zidane's bald look are the most famous fashion trends. Wearing broad belts, flaunting tattoos and beard will add to a new makeover for men.