The festive times make us want to show our best faces. But, with so many options for looks, it can be a little difficult to choose from. We will show you how to do an easy festive makeup look that would go with all kinds of clothes, in this article. Keep reading!
It can be a little tricky to decide what kind of makeup to go for when wearing different kinds of festive clothes, be it a lehenga, a suit or a saree. This look would go with everything, without stealing away focus from the outfit.
Plus, it would be an easy look to follow for even beginners. Don't worry, we won't be using any fancy things like contouring for this look.
Contouring is something that needs a lot of practice and it's not something you can learn by just reading an article. So, we try to focus more on an easy, basic makeup look instead.
Try out this festive makeup look and go for a fancy hairstyle and you'll be all set to rock the festive season. Here's how to do the five-minute festive makeup look.
1. Base: Start with a clean face. The face should be clean of all the makeup and oils.
2. Moisture: Apply your moisturiser in slow circular motions. This is actually the most important step in getting that right makeup. This ensures the makeup sits well on your face.
3. Primer: Apply a primer to even out fine lines and to blur those pores. This is one of the most important tips to remember on easy festive makeup look.
4. Lip Balm: Prep your lips for the lipstick you'll be applying later on with some lip balm.
5. Foundation: Apply your foundation and blend it in, using a damp sponge. This gives a very natural finish to the look.
6. Concealer: Apply concealer underneath your eyes, on the bridge of your nose and any other area where you have dark spots. Blend using the same sponge.
7. Eyeliner: Line your upper lid using a liquid eyeliner and make a wing. Yes, winged eyeliner never goes out of style.
8. Kajal: Line your lower waterline with a kajal to give the eyes more depth.
9. Mascara: Coat your lashes with thick, generous coats of mascara. That's how to do an easy festive makeup look in 5 minutes!
10. Blush: Sweep on a coral or a pink blush on the apples of your cheeks for a healthy-looking flush.
11. Lips: Use any bright lipstick to brighten up your face instantly!
12. Set: Set all your makeup by sweeping translucent powder all over your face with a blush brush. And that's it. See how easy it is to attain that perfect festive makeup look. So, why don't you try it this Festive season and let us know how it worked for you. Keep tuned in!