Aishwarya Rai was definitely the best thing about the movie, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. And sadly enough, we didn't get to see much of her at all. But, we will tell you how to get her look easily with makeup.
We think she looked her absolute best in the movie. What with the styling, the hair, the makeup, everything! She seems to look even better as she ages.
Honestly, she looks a lot better in this movie than she has in any before. And we fell in love with her simple yet seductive look.
She always manages to kill it on the ramps and global platforms, but when it comes to the movie looks, this one has to be our personal favourite. The makeup has been kept simple in the movie, along with simple outfits.
The look complemented her character perfectly, after all, it is a Karan Johar movie. With just a little bit of work, you too can get her look from the movie.
So, keep reading to find out how to steal her look from ADHM!
1. Base: Start with a clean base, devoid of all makeup and lotions. This step is one of the most important ones in getting that ADHM makeup look.
2. Prime: Use a silicone-based primer to fill in all the pores and fine lines on your face. There are finally a few good ones available in the Indian markets, so try those out.
3. Foundation: Next, go for a very lightweight foundation and use a damp blending sponge to blend it in. This will give it an airbrush finish.
4. Contour: Use a cream or powder contouring powder to get that subtle contour that she has on. It is really, really subtle in the movie. Blend it in with the same damp sponge.
5. Liner: Use a brown eyeliner on your upper lash line, and line the lower waterline with a white or nude eyeliner.
6. Mascara: Use 2-3 coats on both the upper and lower lashes to get seductive peepers like Aish has in the movie.
7. Lips: You can use any basic lipstick of your choice. Aish went for matte lipsticks in different colours. And we so have fallen in love with one matte red lip look that she had in the movie, and the other pink lipstick look from her opening scene.