Deepika has slowly become the idol in terms of fashion and makeup. And she never fails to take a risk even when it comes to picking a lip colour. So, while most people play it safe and stick to their favourite shades, you'd see Deepika going for bolder, brighter shades.
One of the reasons for this is that she knows she can't go wrong. Everything, including flaunting makeup, comes with the right attitude. Even if you don't feel very confident, show the world that you are confident.
The right attitude has a huge role to play with your clothes and even your makeup. You could even pull off blue lipstick if you want to, given the right attitude. So, take inspiration mostly from Deepika's attitude.
The lipstick shades she uses are always so perfect and on point with whatever she is wearing and that's why we think that you should definitely try a few of these shades for your Diwali clothes. The right kind of makeup has a huge role to play on your entire look.
Here are the best Deepika Padukone inspired lipstick shades to try for Diwali.
1. Deep Berry: One of the best shades we have seen her flaunting is this one. It's a darker shade than most people would venture upon, but she pulls it off so well.
2. Nude: Sometimes, nudes wash out your face. But Deepika knows how to do a nude lip colour with ease. It has slight pink undertones that really help with the whole washing out thing.
3. Oxblood: If there is one lip shade that Deepika has made her own, it is oxblood. She has been seen wearing this shade since long before it gained popularity.
4. Rusty Orange: The same old pinks and reds can be too common. Try out a rusty orange for a new yet classic look.
5. Mauve-Pink: This is a berry pink shade with purple undertones. It's something that can be worn on an everyday basis for a pop of colour without looking over the top.
6. Neon Orange: Neon orange is a really playful, fun lip shade to try out. Keep the eye makeup on this minimal, as you'd mostly want your lips to be the focus.
7. Nude Pink: This lipstick looks like she hasn't even used any lipstick. The trick to this is to apply the lipstick and then darken out the edges to make it look completely natural.
8. Blue Toned Pink: This light blue toned pink looks really good with the subtle smoky eye that she has going on. This will go with most Diwali outfits.
9. Coral: When you are bored of reds and pinks, and yet you want to play it safe, go for a coral shade, which is a mix of both red and pink, which is kind of like a peach lip shade.
10. Ruby Red: No one can ever go wrong with this fool-proof shade. It's a blue-toned red that suits all skin colours and makes your entire face appear bright. What's more, it even makes your teeth look whiter.